Monday, February 22, 2010

Ick!

Today I had to go get some blood work done to check my thyroid, and cholesterol, and a bunch of other stuff my doc wants to get checked out. So I'm sitting there as they are taking , and I did you not, 8 vials of blood.. I started to feel very weird, I got hot and started to get dizzy, I almost passed out!. The nurse had to stop taking the blood to get a cold compress to put on my head, they made me lay down and I just started crying! I have never had this happen before ever! I was so scarred, I had been fasting all night and into the morning, but I think that it was just that they had to take so much blood.. It was gross, I could hear the blood going into the vials.. Eww!
Tomorrow I am going to another place to get a sonogram on my thyroid and my pelvis, and vaginal area. I have never had this done before either, so I am a little nervous! I have to drink 48oz of water 1 hour before. I don't think my bladder will like that! lol ...

No comments: