Monday, March 29, 2010

ahh Monday

Love Mondays! NOT! getting up in the morning is just so not fun.. Now I am not drinking coffee anymore, and I have a huge migrain. Work was just horrible today. Because I am leaving,my mgr has no interest in helping me at all. I'm still there working my butt off to hit my goal. I care about doing my best at work, even if I don't care for the company that much. It still reflects my character. Oh well.. only a few more days left here! I'm pretty excited about the new job startin next Monday.
I'm off to do my yoga! Happy Monday everyone! :)

1 comment:

some how, some way, some day said...

Did you quit coffee cold turkey? I had to wean myself off otherwise I got killer headaches, too.

It's hard to give those last few days at a new job but you're right; it is an indication of character. Best of luck to you!