Tuesday, March 23, 2010

God's work in our lives.

Today is CD1. totally sucks! Right during work today.. my cramps were sooooo bad for a while. I knew it was coming, so I wasn't as depressed this time. But still, there was a moment, when my mgr was talking to me about the 2 girls at work who just had their babies. Going on and on about how cute they are. And they are really adorable babies, but sometimes it just makes me feel like throwing something and telling everyone to shut up about babies already! Ok, sorry for that one!

I am going to be starting a new job on April 5th. I'm kinda excited about it. I am ready for a new company. I have been at my current employer for 3 years, and with the expansion of our company things have changed for the worse. So I actually got a job offer about a month ago. They didn't offer me enough $$ to leave so I turned them down.. twice. They called me last week and offerd me a pretty decent deal. And besides the pay, they have an office in the city where we want to move to, so I can transfer when we are ready! It is realy nice to see everything coming together for E and I. We have been praying for a way to help us to be able to move, and this is one giant step for us! Now we have to sell our house, and E has to find a job in that city. I know the right one is out there, and when the timing is right, it will present itself.

3 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Sorry about today being CD1, but YEAH on the job front! Go St. Joseph! Do you get any time off in between jobs?

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

Thanks! I do not have any time off between jobs. my last day is next Friday, I need my insurance till then. I start new job the following monday. But I get to sleep in! :)

some how, some way, some day said...

Congrats on the new job! That is exciting.
People can be so clueless of the pain of others. It is very hard to deal with. Hang in there. God knows the plan he has for you!