Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A New Day

I've been doing allot of thinking today. I'm not angry, I'm a little sad, but not angry. I know in my heart that this is God's will. That everything is happening because He wills it to be so. On my way to work, I was flipping threw the radio and this amazing song came on the christian station. I have never heard it before and do not know the artist or the name of the song, but it really hit home for me. God is there for us threw everything and will never leave our side no matter what. During work I had all these insighful thoughts to share, but now I'm much more peaceful about this , and none of it seems to matter anymore. This is what He wants. I am just praying that I will have the strength to accept God's will for us.
I have my appointment with the Endocrinologist on March 17th. So until then I will have to wait to see what else is going on with my body.

I talked to my step-dad today and he tells me that we need to start the adoption process b/c then we will get pregnant! He knows people who have started to or have adopted and got pregnant right away! lol. I told him I'd think about it, but I don't think it works if you do it just to get pregnant and have no intention of adopting.. Gotta love family!

1 comment:

some how, some way, some day said...

Gotta love that kind of advice!

God will never leave you and He knows what is best for us. It is hard to find the trust and faith to accept His will for us. You will have good days and bad. Days of optimism and defeat. God will be with you through it all!