Monday, April 12, 2010

oops! and Failed BBQ

OMG! what did I do? I was trying to delete my other blog and deleted this one! then I undeleted it, and all my posts are gone! I am so pissed right now! Can you tell I'm not very good with computers???

anyway... Today was very interesting..
E sent me a text at work today, wanting to know how to defrost the ground beef. Oh no! What in the world is the man going to do? E does not cook. He can't cook. Ok, he does make bomb scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes, but that is it! lol :)
So I tell him what to do, and I want to know why he needs to defrost anything. His friend J is coming over tonight and he wants to bbq some hamburgers. Might be fun! Ok, let me again say that E can't cook, and he has never used a grill before! Never ever! E never wanted to use the grill. He thought it was dumb, untill last summer when we had a bbq at a friends house. Now our grill is a built in one that came with the house we bought 5 years ago. It is not the best grill out there. Now I have always wanted to use the grill, but alas I am very clumsy and most likely would have burned myself or burned down the house!
So I get home, start on the potato salad, which by the way is bomb-diggity! then I make the hamburger patties. E and J finally get the grill started, after a helping hand from yours truly. The two of them out there, and they couldn't figure out what the heck they were doing! lol. So I give E the patties, and go back inside.. ( of course that is a bad idea ) All of a sudden I hear " Honey, I think we need more ground beef!" What! oh no.. what is going on. I get out there, and I am amazed at what I found! The burgers are a mashed up mess and half of them fell into the coals, I don't know what E did.. lol :)



So, needless to say, we did not have tasty homemade burgers, E and J went to BK for us, because I was not going to cook anymore. So we had our BK and potato salad. What a night! I think after I deleted my blog I need a glass of wine.. omg.

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I love that BK was BBQ default!

And I am so sorry about your posts! Oh that would make me so sad!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I was wondering what happened earlier today. I clicked on your blog and an error message came up. I was hoping you were still around! Yeah, you are. I am sorry you lost your old posts. St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come around, Hope & Faith has lost some blog posts and she would like them to be found! He, he! :)