Monday, May 24, 2010

About Me

I stole this from HIS & HERS INFERTILITY blog / I though it was a cute idea.

apple juice or orange juice? Orange
are you a morning or night person? No matter what time I go to sleep I'm up by 7am. So I guess that makes me a morning person!
which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? How bout both together?
what was your favorite childhood television program? The entire TGIF lineup on friday nights! I whish they would bring that back! :) oh, and Blossom, Woah!

are you a collector of anything? books

if you could be any animal, what would you be? A Dolphin. I don't know why. I just love dolphins.

what do you usually think about right before falling asleep? What don't I think about?

what’s your favorite color? Blue

do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Nope


do you believe in ghosts? No, ghost are scary!
ever been addicted to a video/computer game? yeah, the Sims!

you’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? pay off my mortgage, buy a bigger new home, fertility treatments, give $$ to each of my siblings to pay off their debt, and give the rest to charity

have any bad habits? Starbucks


list 3 of your worst personality traits: I giggle for no reason, especially when I'm nurvous. I'm too trusting, I don't stay in contact with people as much as I should.

have any celebrity crushes? Johnny Depp!


list 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I could lose my belly fat!


any tattoos or piercings? 1 tat, ear pierced 3 on each side, and 1 belly button piercing.


what’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes

are you mostly a clean or messy person? messy


if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Evergreen CO

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy

List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:

1. Move back to Ohio
2.Have children
3.Be a better friend
4.travel Europe
5.excersize more

Name 1 regrete Nothing, i wouldn't be who I am today, and I like who I am today!

name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: The simplicity of life


name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Not having homework!

what’s your favorite song of the moment? Weezer, I'm your daddy

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with my hubby!

what’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read a good book

1 comment:

expatbarrenness said...

Evergreen! That sounds pretty sweet. I lived in western Denver for four years and I still miss it almost every day.