Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Left Behind.

First of all I just want to say I am sooo happy for all the pg announcements out there! God is so good! :)

And although I am very happy for all my blogger friends, I can't help but to feel left out. Not only from the obvious, me not being pg, but I feel like I'm not in the same circle anymore. There have been so many announcements and everyone talking about there symptoms, or lack of symptoms, and I have nothing to say on the matter. I have nothing to respond back with. I have never been pg, even for a little bit. I have no idea what it feels like. And I want so badly to know what it feels like.

Here I am on cd20 and my temps haven't gone past 97.5 . Every day I wake up thinking that today is the day that I will ovulate! And then, nothing. My thermometer stares me back in the face with the low temp mocking me, it's saying "not today honey!" And I just want to throw it across the room.

But I have hope, still. Very little, but it is there. I keep thinking that once we move it'll happen. But that seems so silly at times. Why should that matter? And how long will it be till we actually move? Why is it taking so long? ugh!

So there is my bitch fest for today. Someone mentioned doing another prayer buddy group for all the IF girls out there, I say bring it on!

4 comments:

JellyBelly said...

You're not alone, my friend.

Prayers and hugs to you!

Sara Renee said...

I stumbled on your blog through a trail of blogs... I'm going through the very same thing! I have PCOS, and I've got a feeling about hypothyroidism due to LOW BBTS...

I just wanted to tell you that you are certainly not alone in your feelings... Seriously every one of the people around me are pregnant right now, or have just adopted. I'm the last one... Totally left behind!

I'm with you sister :)

expatbarrenness said...

I also just stumbled in over here - but just wanted to say that I echo what you are feeling. It's doubly hard, because I am unhappy with myself for being saddened by such good news. uggh! *hugs* (and good luck with the sale, if that's still current!)
hedwig

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

Thank you all for your support! it really means alot to me. And yes we are still waiting on the bank about our short sale! I'm told it could be months before we hear anything....