Monday, May 24, 2010

The Red Headed She Devil


Yes that *B* came today! She shows up to make my life miserable and throws my dreams out the door! Every CD1 is the same. Cramps, bloating, and feeling like a total *B* myself. My poor DH can't even be in the same room as me. It's only one day each cycle, thank goodness! But it's enough to disrupt my life.

I knew I was going to start. All the regular symptoms. But still, I always hold out hope that somehow this time just maby I'll be preggo. I just don't get it. I'm doing everything right. Eating healthy, exercising, I even lost weight this past week! I'm Down 3lbs! That should make me happy right? not today. Today I just want to sit down with a margarita, a chocolate cupcake, and a super sad movie to ball my eyes out! I hate getting like this. Is this even normal for me to get so depressed? I mean everything makes me upset. If E looks at me wrong I freak out. I just want to be a mommy already! I can't wait till the day when finally this *B* doesn't show up. Some day it has to happen right???

Well I finally got my results from my Dr about my thyroid. Last week, the system was down and then I was told that the Dr would call me back. But of course he didn't. So I called today and he is upping my meds. From 50mcg's to 75mcg's for the synthroid. Luckily they can just call it in to the pharmacy. But I will have to get my blood checked again in 6 weeks. That will be another $250.00 for that since at this time I do not have insurance. Now that I am re-starting my old job, I still have to wait the 90 days for my insurance to kick in! Ugh!

But on a brighter note, I do have this week off. I quit on Friday after lunch. I just didn't come back from lunch. It didn't feel as good as I thought it would. I always wanted to just up and leave a job that I hated. I guess because I have had 2 jobs that were absolutely horrid, and I didn't have the guts to get up and walk out. this job wasn't that bad, it sucked but I've had worse jobs. But it is nice to have this week to get the house ready for Gabe, and work on my body a little to try to get back into shape.

I did get a cute tankini on Friday. It ties in the back, so I don't feel like a total grandma at the beach! :) Well I guess that's enough grumpiness from me today here is a nice pic to temp you all! :)

4 comments:

JellyBelly said...

So sorry about that stupid "B" showing up. Could you post a pic of the tankini???

Faith makes things possible said...

I want that cupcake!
Sorry for CD1...I know the feeling!!

Leila said...

Sigh. I am so sorry. That cupcake looks divine....

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

thanks. yeah the cupcake looks soo good. but i can only look! lol. Hey Faith.. i think something is wrong with your comment link. Everytime I try to comment, nothing happens!