Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank you St Joseph!!

I want to send a big shout out to my main man St Joseph! Woot Woot! So as most of you know we are trying desperatley to move out of here, we put our house up for sale (a short sale) and got an offer the same day. This was in April. Today we finnally got word that the bank accepted the offer and we have closing set for July 27th! Holy cow! I had done a Novena to St. Joseph to help us move if that was the right thing. So, I guess it is the right thing! :) We are just so excited!
We will be so much closer to Gabe, only 2 hours away, and my entire family will be there for us.
It's still a little scary, I don't know how were going to be able to afford the move, and drive accross the country. But I have faith that it will all be taken care of. St. Joseph has been there for me so many times, I can't thank him enough.

We are trying to stay in the house untill at least mid August. We have to talk to the buyers and see if they'll work with us. We don't have any jobs lined up yet, and we'll be moving in with my parents, but hey, beggars can't be choosers right?

8 comments:

mrsblondies said...

I'm glad to hear that your house sold. I hope your move goes well. It's great that you'll be so much closer to your family and Gabe.

Sara Renee said...

YAY FOR YOU GIRLY! I'm sooo jealous, I think I'm one of those crazy people that LOVES moving!

prayerfuljourney said...

Praise God and St. Joseph! YOU will be very busy getting ready for the move. It sounds like the right thing to do. I love having family (my parents) nearby!!!

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

Yay, this is wonderful news!!!

the misfit said...

Wow - that's awesome! Best of luck with the move! Will be praying for your jobs!

JellyBelly said...

What great news!!!! Gotta love St. Joseph!!! :)

expatbarrenness said...

Saw that title and hoped it was good house news -and it was. So happy for you!

Faith makes things possible said...

Keep on praying girlie! St. Joseph is a pretty powerful intercessor! My DH and I are also looking for a home (but thankfully didn't have to worry about selling because we are in an apt) so I understand a bit of the stresses that go along...especially the time crunch (our lease ends at the end of this month!). Sending TONS of prayers your way!!