So I definatly had some kind of 24 hour bug or something.. I did not POAS because I was pretty positive that it would be a waste. But the hope is still alive that someday it will happen! :) Really I felt better the next day and have been fine all week. Also I do take my temps and they were not in the right area for any positive test. But on that note, they have gone up a smigen!
Last cycle they went up for a few days which almost never happens, but promptly plummeted down to IF status. But, at the end of my cycle I did have a wierd rise in my temps a few days before AF came. So far this cycle, my temps have been alright. My temps used to be around 96.5 or so, but for the past few cycles they have been around 97.7, and today it was up to 98.0! whoo whooo! That means something right? I'm on day 12 and already starting to have some nice CM. It's been so rare for the last few months, I can't help but to get excited for it! lol.
I have to get my bloodwork for my thyroid this week, I'll probably go on Friday. I have shows to watch during the week that keep me up to late to get it done before work. The lab opens at 5, so I usually get there about 6 and make it to work by 8. There is a lab halfway between my house and my office, and it takes FOREVER to get anything done there, but it is the closest one to my work, so I kinda have to go to that one. I'm pretty sure we'll have to up the meds again, and hopefully my doc will give me enough prescription to last till after we move and I can get a new doc.
Speaking of moving, we really don't know when we are leaving. Our closing date was supposed to have been July 25th. But a few weeks before, the bank counterd us, and wanted us to pay some astranomical closing costs. We told them to suck it and that we weren't paying them a dime, ok really we didn't say that, but thats what we wanted to say! ;) So after we counterd back, it took them 2 weeks to get back to our Realtor, and they accepted our offer. So we don't owe anything, which is amazing. We are really lucky.
So now we have to wait for the investors, and the Bank to call us. After they call us it will be another 3 weeks for the new closing date. So it may be another month or 2 before we actually move outta here!
I'm ready to move, but the longer we stay the more $$ we'll be able to save for the move and to last us a while till we find new jobs. It's been hard trying to find jobs accross the country, and not knowing when we'll even be out there. So I'm probably not allowed to do this, but Prayer Buddy if you can please pray that we'll be able to find jobs when we move, that would be great! :)
Happy Sunday everyone, and have a great week! :)