Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's that pain? and other stuff...

It's been tooo long since I've been on here! I have had some awesome posts in my head, but have been too exhausted to post! Work got really stressfull for a while there and it just wiped me out!
We are also getting ready for Gabe to go back to his mom's house this weekend. :( It was amazing having him here for the summer. We have had such a good time. But I'll post about that this weekend.
I have to post about this little pain I was getting last week in my lower abdomen on the right side, then it moved to the left side, then back to the right side. This lasted for 2 days on days 14 & 15 of my cycle. During this time I also was having some nice CM and my temps started elevating! Could this mean I ovulated!? Or my body is trying to ovulate? Something for sure was going on down there and I'm not positive. My temps were like this
Day 12: 97.9
Day 13: 98.1
Day 14: 98.1
Day 15: 98.0
Day 16: 98.1
Day 17, 18, 19 and 20 : 98.2
and today Day 21: 97.9

This is amazing for my temps to be like this. They hardly ever go up so high and for so long! Something is definatly changing down there but again I'm not positive, and maby it was just this once. We'll see for next cycle, but I just went over my charts and since I've been back at charting my temps are getting better with each cycle!
I've been taking my Thyroid medication, a multi vitamin. Vit D, & B6 for the last 4 cycles. I've been trying to excersize daily and keep up the low GI diet. It's not easy but I'm definatley encouraged by my chart results!

Oh and I just wanted to say also that I have the best Hubby and step son in the world! I was so stressed last week with work, and Gabe kept brining up his new little sister that he is going to have, and I just lost it one night and broke down crying to E. So E and Gabe decided to surprise me on the weekend with something nice. They blindfolded me in the car and drove me to an undisclosed place... When they took off the blindfold I was at a Massage place! I have never been before, and I'm definatly going to go again! I had a 90 min Swedish Hot Stone Massage! AMAZING!!! If you have never had one you have to go! It is so worth it! I got everything massaged from my head to my fingertips to my toes! Who knew that you could build up stress in your toes! I felt like butter afterwards. It was the best gift I've ever gotten! :)

Now I've gotta go spend some more time with Gabe before he leaves me! :(

4 comments:

prayerfuljourney said...

What a nice and deserving surprise...I'm sure your little stepson is excited about the baby and he's just too young to realize how his talking about it hurts you. I'm sure after the baby arrives and all the excitement winds down...he'll be missing you guys again. And who knows...Lord willing...you'll have your own little surprise to share with him one day!

some how, some way, some day said...

Your temps are looking better! So sad Gabe is leaving. It's always such a let down when my niece goes home, too. Her mom is having a baby, too, but my niece won't talk about it. It's not such a happy thing in their household I guess....

WheelbarrowRider said...

I have no idea about the temps, but I am so excited things are looking up for you fertility-wise! and that was so thoughtful of G and E! I had one hot stone massage on a cruise and oh boy, heaven!

mrsblondies said...

What a nice gift from E and G! I definitely think that G just doesn't realize how talking about his sibling's impending arrival bothers you. I'm glad to hear your chart is looking better.