So I was tagged by Some how, Some way, Some day , I'm not sure if I have 10 things to say ... but I'll try! :)
1. I love love love to read. I love to read almost anything, give me a book and a cup of coffee, and I'm set for life! :) My favorite type of books are mystery, murder and love. A book with all three.. even better!
2. I'm not a big fan of Restaurants. I love to cook my own food. I can see a recipe on tv or if we eat out, I can always make a better version of it at home. I love cooking, I love to make lots of food and feed everyone till they are stuffed and then give them more food! I get very upset if someone doesn't eat the food that I make. I can't help it!
3. I was home-schooled most of my life. And I loved it! I was home schooled 1-3,8th and 11 & 12th grade,I went to Catholic school 4-7 and the public high school for 9-10. I hated school. I am very disorganized, and have ADD. Homeschooling was perfect for me and I learned so much more than at "regular" school. I never missed out on social events, and knew everyone at "regular" school before I even went!
4. I love spending time with my husband. Well.. maby you already know that! I could spend all day with him just hanging out doing nothing, and be completely happy. We make each other laugh all the time and can talk for hours. If we were stranded on a deserted island together, alone, I would never get tired of being with him. :)
5. I have road rage. Bad! I hate being behind slow people, and beep my horn if you get in my way! I yell alot in the car, and people are usually surprised to hear me say that. I am pretty calm around most people. I do have a fiery temper that flares up and then dies down pretty quick. Sometimes I have to make myself drive in the slow lane and not think about the people around me so I can stay calm. It's pretty bad. I speed alot and so far since I've started driving have only had one ticket! not bad! :)
6. I have 6 sisters, one brother and one step-brother. So far there is 23 grand kids, with one on the way, and one great grandchild. I love having a big family, lots of babies to cuddle on! :)
7. I really don't care about having a career. I know that sounds so bad, but I don't. I love being a wife, and hopefully someday a mother. My job is just a job. I don't like being stressed out at work, and I don't really want to be anything specific. I want to take care of my family, I want to make dinner and do the laundry and keep my house nice for my husband. I work because I have to, not because I want to.
8. I have a hard time saying no. I hate to hurt others feelings by saying no. When I tell someone no, I always feel like they are so disappointed in me and are upset that I can't help them. I've been working on it, but then if I do say no, I feel so guilty that I end up doing something else for the person that I really don't want to just so they feel better!
9. I am very clumsy. I have no real talents other than cooking. My handwriting is horrible, I'm messy, I can't sew or draw or make anything look nice except for food. I do an awesome presentation every time! Other than that, everything I touch looks messy. No matter how nice or neat I try to make something it always ends up looking like a 5 year old did it. Like wrapping presents, I think I do a good job, but then when I'm done and see the finished project, it looks terrible! lol.
10. I'm not a huge fan of sports. I like watching the UFC. I got way into that years ago and watch it all the time. I know the moves and what's going on. E and I watch every one, and the show on S.pike TV. I kinda like football but I don't get that into it. I played soccer twice a year for 8 years, and loved it. But I hate watching it, it's boring!
11. I love animals. They are so innocent and they need us to take care of them. I'm a sucker for sad eyes. I wish that animals could talk and let us know what it is that they need. I wish that our pets lived as long as we do. I hate losing a pet, I never get over it entirely. I always feel guilty that I didn't spend enough time with them. I really hope that my pets will be in heaven. Even though I know that they don't have souls, I don't think it says in the Bible anything about what happens to our pets when they die. So I'm hopeful! :)
Well, I guess I did have a few things to say! lol :)