Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last post .. (for now)

So the time has come for us to disconnect the internet and pack up our computer. The movers are coming tomorrow morning to pick up all our stuff, and we will be on the road Tuesday afternoon. All the paperwork for the house has been signed and we are offically out! I thank St. Joseph everyday that we were able to sell the house in this market. Its a miracle that the bank accepted the offer and we were able to get out of this house.
I havn't been commenting much but I sure have been reading the blogs every chance I get! You girls are so awesome and I am so glad that I have you all in my life! :)
We figure it will take 3-4 days to get to our final destination. We weren't able to find a transporter cheap enough for us to use, so we are going with our original plan to drive both vehicles. I'm not quite as nurvous as I was about it before, so I've been praying everyday that we just have a safe drive.

E and I were talking the other day about our move and I told him I'm a little concerned about all the people out there asking about why don't I have kids ect.. and he said to just tell them that his sperm chase their tails! We cracked up about that and I said I'll tell em that my eggs are scrambled and see what they say about that! lol :)
I'm super excited to be moving closer to my family, and I'm glad E is there with me. My family is ready for us to get there already.
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and as soon as I get to my parents house I will be on this blog to catch up with you all! :)

8 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Many prayers for a safe drive and the move goes smoothly! I am happy that you are moving closer to family - such a wonderful thing! God Bless you and may your Guardian Angels keep you safe. As a friend of mine used to say (I think her grandma taught her): Our Lady of the Highways and Byways, please keep the Lord's creation off of the roads and protect us from all other hazards (or something like that)! (I am not sure where you are, but that comes in handy up here with all the deer!)

Sara Mc. said...

Good luck on the move, I pretty much moved every four years of my life so I know how hectic it can be!! Can't wait till you are all set up and back again :)

some how, some way, some day said...

Prayers for a safe trip! By the time you read this, you'll be home!

I love JBTC's prayer to Our Lady of the Highway:)

JellyBelly said...

Best of luck on the move!!!! May St Christopher protect you and your husband on the road!

mrsblondies said...

Praying for a safe trip! Good luck on the move!

Chasing said...

Hope everything goes well with the move!

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

Safe journey and I can't wait to hear more when you come back to us! :)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Good luck on the move!! And if people are rude enough to ask that, tell them happily that you will have kids when God gives them to you:) His plan is better than ours! HUGS