Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just stuff.

This post isn't about anything in particular. Just blogging to blog! :)
I'll get some pics up this weekend of my beautiful surroundings. I did find some pics of the trails that we jog on online, I find it difficult to jog with a camera in hand! lol I couldn't find any pics of the trial in the fall, but these will have to do:



and another one:



Did I ever mention I love the Fall time? It is so beautiful with the changing of the leaves, I never get tired of looking at the trees! I know I'm a dork! haha.

My cousin has started a Familia class that will start next week. It's called "Called to Authentic Feminism" I am super excited to join this group of women and really be surrounded by good Catholic women IRL. My cousin is a few years older, so when we were younger we didn't hang out much. But now that we are all adults, it's nice that we can be friends. My cousin has an adopted son, her husband has some issue with his sperm, so again its going to be great to be around people who have a sense of what I am going through, and also are like minded. I can't wait to tell you all about this class and what we have learned. Have any of you ever done this class?

I am still looking for work. I wonder what the Lord has in store for me.. I have applied at numerous places, many of which I should have been more than qualified for, and I have gotten a few emails back saying they have gone with other people, or I just haven't heard anything back at all. I have complete faith in the Lord that he will get us threw this time and there is a way for us to survive! He has a plan for us and I just have to be patient. But is it wrong that I hate waiting!? ;)

2 comments:

WheelbarrowRider said...

I hate waiting too! I understand, but you have te right attitude. Something will come to fruition. I think your surroundings are beautiful and have been really enjoying the fall weather myself-though def not jogging, lol. I know people in La Familia that like it a lot, but I don't know any specifics. I am curious to know more.

JellyBelly said...

Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!