Monday, October 11, 2010

My Prayer

There seems to be allot of emotional distress round these parts lately. My self included. Some times the burden of IF seems to much to handle and I am so glad we are all here to give each other support. It reminds us that we are not alone with this.
Every day I pray for all of you, and every Sunday during Mass I pray the same prayer for all of you, and maby selfishly, myself.

Dear Lord,
please protect those of us struggling with IF. Help us to know that You are there for us and have not abandoned us. Help us all find peace with whatever life you have in store for us. Bring us courage and strength for the pain and suffering we must endure. And if it be your will, please let every one of us experience motherhood, either threw natural ways or adoption. Please let us all experience being called "Mommy" and sharing your love with the world. Please Lord let us all enjoy this gift you have given to women, that would bring us to feel complete in our womanhood.
Amen.


I hope this prayer brings us all the peace that we so desperately need. :) And some babies too!

8 comments:

some how, some way, some day said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZDQzR8LK-c

If this link doesn't work you can get it off my FB page. Hugs:)

prayerfuljourney said...

Beautiful prayer...thanks for thinking of all the women out there who are carrying the cross of IF. Blessings.

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

AMEN!!!!!

I love this prayer. Thank you for posting it! (((Hugs))))

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

What a beautiful prayer!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Awe, this just brought tears to my eyes. I'm printing this out in just a second and I'm going to pray it with you. That way I can think of you and all our other buddies...how comforting Thank you thank you. Hugs your way:)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

By the way, I am super thrilled for you that you were able to find a NaPro doctor! Keep us posted:)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

This is beautiful...thank you for praying for us all! I pray for all of you as well.

mrsblondies said...

Beautiful prayer. Thanks for sharing it.