Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

As Thanksgiving approaches I thought it would be a good idea to actually write out what it is that I am thankful for this year. It's been a hard year, but I think I am starting to find my way again.

I am thankful for my family
I am thankful that we were able to get out of our house with minimal damage to our credit
I am thankful for my parents for letting us live with them right now
I am thankful that I was able to find a good Dr. who correctly diagnosed my pcos
I am thankful for my IF support group here on these blogs :)
I am thankful for my husband
I am thankful for my step-son
I am thankful that I have food to eat and warm clothes to wear
I am thankful that E was able to find a job and that we can pay our bills
I am thankful to be alive
I am thankful for my faith

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

7 comments:

Ann - Building a Nest said...

Happy Thanksgiving ;)

mrsblondies said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Heart Exults... said...

That's a good list. Happy Thanksgiving!

some how, some way, some day said...

What a great list! Happy Thanksgiving:)

prayerfuljourney said...

Yes, we all have so much to be thankful for. Love the list! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Sara Mc. said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Heavenly Father You know my Suzie's desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that her body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide her in all her choices so that this conception, her pregnancy and her baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen!

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

Thank you Sara, that means so much to me! :)