Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prayer Buddy Reveal!!

Drumroll please.............. My prayer buddy for Advent 2010 is.......... Alive in Hope! http://alive-in-hope.blogspot.com/
I was so blessed to be able to pray for such an amazing lady. I had already been following her blog for a while, and I have to admit I was a little nervous. This woman is already so holy in my eyes, always with something amazingly positive and Christ centered going on at her blog. I though "what in the world can I pray for her?" There were no prayer requests posted on her blog, and the only thing I knew for sure was that we both have PCOS. So everyday I prayed to St. Joseph and Jesus to take care of her and heal her, I prayed the Rosary for her and asked Our Lord to combine my prayers with hers for whatever she needed during this time. I was having a spiritual war with myself these past few months, and truly praying for Alive in Hope helped me get back to where I need to be. I am very glad that I did get to pray for her this time, and if you havn't had a chance, you should get over there and read her blog!

1 comment:

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I love this post. I know it is just a buddy reveal but I love the part where you wrote about the war with yourself. I too have been struggling with thoughts and have been ABSOLUTELY blessed with the appreciation of praying so intently for others. It really wipes away a lot of my own worries and focuses me on the right things. I TOO AGREE WITH YOU FRIEND:)