Monday, January 31, 2011

No internet

So this is just a quick post, we have moved succesfuly and I love love love, my new house! :) Pics will soon be up! But the problem is that we do not have internet yet at the house. not sure when we will be able to get it. I am at my parents house using the computer, and there just isn't enough time and private space for me to update on everything going on right now. But I am still alive and kickin! I will be going to my sisters by the end of the week to use her computer, when I know I will have some private time. I am trying to get caught up on all the blogs, so forgive me if I havn't been able to comment lately!
I'll be back! lol

4 comments:

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

So happy you love the house! And, we are patient!

WheelbarrowRider said...

Can't wait to hear more and so happy for you being your new home! Looking forward to pics.

JellyBelly said...

I'm so glad that you're happy with your new house! Can't wait to hear more!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Glad to hear your update...cant wait to see your house!!