Monday, February 7, 2011

Home Pictures!

Ok, so I don't have a lot of pics b/c they were all on my old phone, and then I though I sent them all to my email, but some of them didn't get threw, and then I deleted them.. soooooo... this is all I got, but enjoy anyway! :)

The dinette area.. overlooking a new deck and the woods, to the left is the kitchen, behind is the Living room.


This is the ceiling, there are beams on the cathedral ceilings, and this is the opening to the kitchen area.


This is the first fireplace in the Living room, (before we got candles and decorations on it) We have a similar one in the basement. Both are wood burning.


this is one half of the "Ladies" seating area.. lol that is my swanky chair and awesome light that came with the house..


The other half of my "ladies" seating area, and the large windows that sold us on the house.. There are these big windows all the way into the hall in the front of the house, that is just to the left side of the photo..


This is sideways, sorry! I can't fix it.. This is the hallway going to the upstairs, and to the left is the kitchen and the downstairs.. To the right is the big windows, (this one was taken at night)

9 comments:

expatbarrenness said...

too cute!

Ann - Building a Nest said...

Beautiful! Love it all!

St. Rita's Roses said...

thanks for sharing!! Love your taste/design...I love a modern look~~ Many blessings in your new home. I Am jealous of the deck- looks so serene!

JellyBelly said...

Love your new place!!!!

the misfit said...

Look at that forest! And those beautiful fireplaces! It looks so peaceful. I hope you guys love your new home to pieces.

WheelbarrowRider said...

It looks incredible. We have big old trees throughout our neighborhood, which is newer and that is our favorite part of living here. I loved every room you showed. It really is something to be proud of!

Meredith said...

Beautiful home!!! I bet you are super excited to be there and settled in!!!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

FUN! Can't wait to see the outside!! I love looking out to those trees!!!

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

Love it!!!!!! Congratulations!!