Saturday, February 5, 2011

new phone

Alright so i hope this posts.. we got new phones and a new network provider. Our other network did not get any service at our new house at all. So not only have i not had internet but no phones either! We got a garmin fone which also has internet service!! yay! its not great service and we didnt pay for the unlimited package but hey even a little bit of technology is better than none. :) i am so loving my new house... we r on a culdasac nestled in the woods. Behind us is a greenspace so that means they can never build behind us. We have lots of deer and birds and cute little forest animals! Except for the rous's! the other morning i looked out my window and saw this huge rat like creature i couldnt believe my eyes! then it turned its head and when i saw its face i knew what it was.. an opossum. Man thoes things are ugly! i havnt seen it since but im on the lookout so i can get a picture. I tried to post pics of the house yesterday but my sisters computer wasnt coopsrating. So i will just have to wait till i can get over to my moms. And with this weather who knows when that will be! seriously i am sick of the snow already. I know some of you have it way worse than i do . I think the groundhog needs to retire because there is no way we have an early spring. Anyway im finally done with the blood letting.. my arms are bruised so bad i look like a junky! i have a follow up appointment on monday and im sure my horemones are outa whack so ill probably be put on some kind of meds. But ill keep u posged.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Glad to hear you are all settled! Can't wait to see pics of the new place! Living out around creatures of nature can be very nice yet sometimes scary LOL Our cat brings us all kinds of gifts eww!

St. Rita's Roses said...

I am glad you are still staying connected to the blog-world!! Your house sounds awesome. I am jealous...would love to live in a cul-de-sac....Cant wait to see pictures!! Good luck with your appt on Monday.

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I was wondering about you lady! Your new place sounds so lovely! I love trees and greenery and forest animals! I look forward to the pics:)