Monday, March 14, 2011

Lent, and low Progesterone

I'll start with the second part of the title. Dr. M called me last week to let me know about my bloodwork that I had done on CD P+12 to see how the pills are working. My Estradiol is normal, but the Progesterone is still too low. He said to continue taking the same pills this next cycle and we'll see how that works, and if it's still too low, then we need to up the dosage. Arg! I knew this wouldn't be an easy fix, but it would be nice if it would just work already!

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Everything has calmed down. I'm still not emotionally sane right now, but it's better than it has been.
I may have found a solution to our insurance problems. My part time gig offers insurance, and it's relatively cheap. The main problem being that I work part time, and the pay sucks, so even being cheap, it will take most of my paycheck. But, this is good insurance that pays 100% of everything, with only a $20.00 copay. It will pay for my HSG test.
E cant' take me off his insurance till Oct, so we are trying to figure out if it would cost us more to get this new insurance, or to just keep his.
I don't want to keep this job forever, infact I hate it. The only good thing is that I get alot of excersize. It's very exhausting.

I've lost 4lbs! I figure that this new job has alot to do with that. I need so much excersize to lose anything, and I'm not a gym rat, so it's very hard for me to lose anything. I'm still keeping track of my calories and workouts. I'm hoping to lose another 16lbs by summer.

Oh, and I got another part time job. This one is way better than the one I currently have. I am keeping both, b/c neither one pays the amount that I need. And of course the crappy one offers the insurance. But this other job is something that I can do forever and it will provide plenty of opportunity for advancement and raises. Very excited about that! :)

Lent: here we go... I have given up my FB games. Don't laugh! lol. This is very hard for me! I am addicted to Frontier.ville ! It's a sickness I tell ya! I can spend hours on that dumb thing, and waste the entire day.
I plan on also going to Stations of the Cross as often as I can. Also Adoration. I need to become more spiritually fit. I need to be more calm and have more faith in what my life will be. What does God want from me? I hope to find out this Lent.

6 comments:

God Alone Suffices said...

Oh my goodness, I had to give up Facebook so I wouldn't be on Frontierville all day, too! I am SO addicted to that game!

St. Rita's Roses said...

First, congrats on the weight loss! (I have been losing too- but too chicken to write about it- I dont want to jinx it!)

I hope the insurance works out so you can get the HSG. I am going to pray that it works out (soon).

As for Lent, I am not a FB game player- But I constantly check it from my phone. I should give it up too!
God Bless~~

Katie @ Persevere in Prayer said...

I'm trying to go to Stations and Adoration more as well. Good luck with the insurance! DH doesn't have insurance with his job, so I have to get it from mine.

My Heart Exults... said...

Who's laughing about FB? I quit that on Ash Wednesday, hoping that I never return to it - ever! I hate FB. Nice job on the 4 lbs. That is an accomplishment!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Sorry about the low p but YAY on the 4 LB!!!! That is great!!! I am making fun of you for FB games but I still love ya! hahha.

Stacy said...

Congrats on the Weight loss. Iwish I could say the same. I'm hoping the P90X will do the trick eventually. It's still kicking my butt.

I know it's hard, but be patient with the meds. Alexander, my oldest, is ADHD and it took FOREVER to find a drug that would work well for him. It's all about trial and error unfortunately.

I didn't intentionally give up FB games, but it seems that I ended up doing just that. I am addicted to Farmville and I haven't touched it much since Ash Wednesday. So, good job on enriching your spiritual life! Love to you both!!!