Friday, April 8, 2011

Cha cha cha changes!!!

That song reminds me of Shrek, lol. I love all those movies btw ;)
So some stuff has been going on in my mind lately and Ive been meaning to get on here, but I've been working hard and been busy with my family. It has taken me a while, but I have lost 6lbs!!! For me that is alot! It takes me FOREVER to lose anything, but I've been sticking it out and I've finally lost some weight.
I have this problem with giving up, b/c it is so hard for me to lose anything at all I get fed up and frusterated so I just quit. But I've pushed threw and kept working out and trying to eat as best I can, and it worked! :) I'm super excited about that! I get up every morning and work out before work, and I can't snack at work, so it's easier to not eat to much during the day.

But the main reason I have lost this weight is because I decided that I'm sick and tired of giving up and this is really important that I lose weight. I need to lose weight not only to be healthier, but it might just also help me to get pg at some point. They say just losing 5% of your body weight can up your chances of getting pg. So I'm sticking with it till I get to my goal weight!

Good news on my hormone therapy..... It's working!!!!! YAY something is going right with my body! :) Dr M called me to let me know how my blood test went and I am right where I need to be. He seemed pretty optimistic about it.

I want to be optimistic. I am trying to change my thoughts about this whole thing, but sometimes I find it really hard. There are sometimes while I'm praying that I just feel that God is telling me that I'm not going to get pg, and other times I feel that I am going to. I am just going to keep on praying and hoping. Our priest always says to be like a 5 year old when we pray... keep asking and asking for what you want, and never stop. Have faith. And that's where I am changing the most... my faith has been getting stronger and I am going to trust that whatever happens is for the best for me.

7 comments:

expatbarrenness said...

Ooh - your background is so pretty! Congratulations on the six pounds so far - stick with it!

JellyBelly said...

Great job with the weight loss!!!!

What great advice from your priest!

prayerfuljourney said...

I know what you mean about weightloss being a slow process...that is one huge reason it is hard for me to stick with it...I want results now! Waiting is hard.

You sound very optimistic in this post...keep it up!

the misfit said...

It feels so good to make a little progress! Helps you know that you can get the rest of the way (and you CAN!).

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I missed you friend! I was wondering where you were. I even wrote a comment on your last blog post wondering about you. Glad to hear you are doing well and that YOU LOST 6 LBS!!!!!!! That is huge:) GREAT JOB!!!!!! I love hearing that excitement in your voice!

Like the new background:) Makes me want to have a picnic in the field! ha. Keep your head up friend and YOU WILL be rewarded:) HUGS

Katie @ Persevere in Prayer said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! I know how hard it is to lose weight.

Your priest gave great advice :)

Stacy said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You are inspiring me! Keep up the prayers and all will work out. Trust in God and keep up the faith! Hugs!