Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dr update

Well, the Dr's went ok. Not much going on. The new Dr G. asked me a ton of questions and checked me out, and decided to run a whole new batch of blood tests on me. Awesome. So 4 vials of blood later, I'm still waiting to hear back the results. She is checking all the thyroid hormones, and my vit D and some other things, that I'm not sure of. One thing that I did find out was that I have carpel tunnel. How great is that? I work with money and computers and my hands keep cramping up so bad I feel like crying sometimes. At night my hands go numb, and that sucks. But apparently this will go away after the baby is born.
And speaking of baby, she should be fine! There is nothing for me to worry about with her, even though my numbers are low right now. Dr G said that the only reason to worry is if she wasn't moving around a lot, and wasn't growing properly, or if my blood pressure was high and I was having other complications. So that was a relief!! I was pretty worried about the thyroid effecting the growth of my baby, but so far so good. :)

Oh btw did anyone else catch the March for Life on EWTN? I was so mad that I couldn't go this year, I really wanted E to have that experience. But The coverage was great. :)

2 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Sorry about the carpel tunnel. :( So glad everything is fine with the baby! Maybe next year we can take our babies to the March for Life. :)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

So glad everything with baby is ok! I know that's a big relief ... and I hope that will be the same answer with you ... its just PG hormones or something.
I'm afraid I'm getting carpel tunnel too ... UGH!!! Darn technology! I knew there would have to be a catch.