Monday, September 24, 2012

New life

We have had a busy week around here. We just welcomed two new babies to our ever growing family. My older sister D had a boy "Liam Blaise" on Wed and on Friday my little sister L welcomed her first boy (they have 3 girls) "Jackson Christopher".  They are the cutest little boys ever!!! I am just so excited!! This makes a total of 27 nieces and nephews! These kids are so lucky to have such a big family. We only had 2 first cousins growing up, and we really don't know them that well. I was always a little jealous of my other cousins who had a lot of first cousins because of how close they all were. Again this is just another reason why I am so glad we moved back to my hometown. Gemma will have lots of cousins to play with :) life is so good, praise God for the gift of life:)

2 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Congrats on your new nephews!!!

Considerer said...

Wow fantastic - what a great family :)