Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Not complaining

Sorry about that last post. Sometimes you just need to vent ya know? Prayers would be appreciated for my family, just so we can learn to deal with this person who for some reason likes to start trouble where there is none.
  I thought about getting rid of fb, but I have a few support groups that I'm on for Gemmas IA. And I have a lot of family and friends who live far away, and unfortunately this is the main way we communicate. Sometimes I wonder how we ever lived without fb! Or cell phones. I'm on mine right now. It's amazing how dependent we are on electronics. Sometimes I wish we could just get rid of it all, but then I remember that I have no sense of direction and of course I need gps!! :) but who knows, if the Myans are right fb won't really matter now will it? ;)

2 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Have you tried unsubscribing from them so at least there stuff is not clogging up your news feed. Also, you can restrict what they see. You haven't deleted them, but you only let them see certain things - they wouldn't even know you posted other things because they could see it. I know it would take a bit of admin on your part, but maybe it is the middle ground?

Hebrews 11:1 said...

JBTC is right, I have my "friends" divided into lists and I don't let people on certain lists see most of what I post.