Thursday, January 10, 2013

Return of the Awesomeness!!!

Yeah, I said it... I'm awesome! lol I'm sure you all have been dying to hear from me, and now that I have come back, you can relax and enjoy life again! ( ; 
    Oh, to finally be back to blog land. I apologize for my long absence and behavior. I'll make this short and sweet, I was NOT with it!!! My hormones made me someone else, for a very long time. And getting my thyroid back in order has been not so easy. So, from the moment I got pregnant till about a month or so ago, I have just not been me. That's all I'm going to say about that right now.

  I have lots of updates on Ms Gemma. She is 9 months old right now, and oh so sweet! I think I'll make that another post.

Whats up with this weird blogger + thing? Not sure I want to go for that. 
 
I will be trying to catch up with all your blogs, and hopefully someone will actually read this!

I think I want to change the layout of my blog, and maybe the name of it? I mean, my life is changed shouldn't my blog? hmmmm... just a thought.

Anywho... I hope this finds you all well, and I can't wait to get back to blogging!!!

Good night!

2 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Welcome back! And yes, I think you are pretty darn awesome. I include St. Gemma in my prayer litany each night and I often think of your sweet Gemma at the same time.

Donna said...

Welcome back! ditto JBTC!